The Beach Wave is a tool and service designed to provide long- lasting, soft, natural wave.
Our technique and formula allows clients to achieve this long-lasting sensuous look quickly and easily.
The Beach Wave can be simply dried for a more casual sensuous look, but for a more elegant look you can set the hair with hot rollers or a curling iron.
- Shampoo, towel dry the hair and part into three or more sections.
- Beginning in the most resistant area, create a parting approximately the width and length of The Beach Wave Block.
- Comb hair out from the scalp at a 90 degree angle.
- Open The Beach Wave Block and place the ends of the hair between the two flat panels of The Beach Wave Block. There is no need to use traditional end papers.
- Gently compress the wave block as you roll the hair down toward the scalp. The more you compress the wave block the tighter the final wave results will be.
- Secure the wave block by piercing it with a wave block pick on the top side of the rolled wave block.
- Complete the placement of The Beach Wave Blocks and apply protective cotton strip around hairline. Apply The Beach Wave Reforming Lotion to the top and underside of each wave block. Process accordingly.
- Once wave processing is complete, thoroughly rinse for three minutes, towel blot each wave block and apply The Beach Wave Bonding Lotion. Process for 5 minutes. Thoroughly rinse, towel dry and apply Keratin Fusion Restructurizing Serum. Process for 3 minutes, rinse and style as desired.
- NEVO Moisture Rich Shampoo
- NEVO Moisture Rich Conditioner
- NEVO Invisible Control